Thursday, October 2, 2008

SWP back in form..


I did not realize that Shaun Wright Phillips went back to Man City until he scored two goals in his first game. I know that Man City is happy to have him back and I know that he is happy to be back with them. With three goals in three in three Premier League games back with the side and he also added a goal tonight in their UEFA Cup match against Omonia Nicosia.

Now we all said that his three seasons in Chelsea were a bust. He only scored four goals for his three seasons there. However I think he learned how to be a true pro with his experiences in Chelsea. He saw how other star players handled themselves in pressure situations and he made rare appearances that got his experience up. So as for his performances in the royal blue, they were a bust, but I believe Manchester City have an experienced and even better pro than they had when they let him go to Manchester City. And I'm glad for him, especially since he is repping the lil fellows. So go SWP go!

No comments: